The money I can't take with me when I die - Reno gives reason for extravagant lifestyle

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The money I can't take with me when I die - Reno gives reason for extravagant lifestyle

Reno Omokri has given reasons he spends extravagantly touring countries for holidays.

Reno Omokri

Reno who was President Goodluck Jonathan's aide currently resides outside the country with his family from where he expresses his political and economic view of the Buhari's administration.

The author and staunch supporter of the People Democratic Party's presidential candidate, Abubakar Atiku, is known to be more or less  hedonistic with various captions of his social activities posted online.

Speaking in what looks like a response to a question thrown at him by an undisclosed person, Reno took to his Twitter page, and posted:

Someone said I wasted money traveling from country to country. Money I can't take with me when I die? Meanwhile, traveling makes me happy. So I shouldn't be happy because I want to please money that I can't take with me? After God, the purpose of my life is to enjoy life!
Reno tweets

Post a Comment

0 Comments