Osun election: Adeleke gives reason for jumping queue

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Osun election: Adeleke gives reason for jumping queue

The candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP), Ademola Adeleke has given the reason he jumped a queue of voters in his polling unit to cast his vote.

Adeleke

During Saturday, Osun State gubernatorial election, the PDP candidate skipped a long queue in his voting unit to cast his vote, thus, creating questions on how he would govern his people when he becomes the winner of the election.

While speaking of the credibility of the election's process so far, a journalist ask him why he jumped the queue despite the mammoth of the voters there.

He then replied, " you can see, my people love me, my people love me."
 
He then added, "the people, my people asked me to go ahead," when asked again by the journalist the reason he jumped the queue.

Post a Comment

0 Comments